Health tips to keep your body BRILLIANT inside and out!

Make Exercise a Lifestyle Not a Chore!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

No excuses

I always think its telling when clients say "I wanna get in shape, lets do it!" and then they have a million excuses except to exercise. They continually say "but I want to, I just have so much work." I say read this cartoon and realize that it's no joke. Dinner plans with clients "regularly" IS an excuse, exercise is a lifestyle. I understand work is important but that doesn't mean your health isn't.
More and more big corporations are offering discounts to gyms, gyms within the offices, lunch time classes for employees and PAYMENT FOR CHECK UPS! YES I said payments for checkups. Especially for those who have more responsibilities at work the higher up you are the more stress the more reason exercise is crucial to handling stress and your health. Tell your secretary what your workout schedule is, put it in the book and then it can be adjusted accordingly NOT cancelled.
You brush your teeth every morning why don't you exercise your entire body just as much? It seems the most committed people are the ones that don't say it and talk about it, they DO IT! People who make it a priority, schedule work and social events (when possible) "around" exercise because they know THEY COME FIRST! The better you feel the more effective you are in all areas.
So this cartoon is just a reminder to all of you who say you want to do it, to look internally and ask yourself are you happier saying it or doing it.....I know I can guess what the answer is, so get out there and make a change!

No comments: