Health tips to keep your body BRILLIANT inside and out!
Make Exercise a Lifestyle Not a Chore!
Monday, August 20, 2012
Go Diana Go!!!!
Ok keeping up with Diana, she's in the Gulf now, Fla is in site! She's 51.32 min in and is on her way! Less than 75 miles away! When I heard she was in the Gulf I got all goose bumpy and tears filled my eyes as if I was right on the boat with all of them, Its so moving to share in her dream I wish I could fly down to the Keys tonight and be there for her arrival! And just in new awesome interesting report! Tonight is the night, she has to fight off hypothermia and of course jelly fish but if she can keep up the work for just tonight's dark period I know she's got it! So her brilliant team of geniuses have put black food coloring in her lanolin skin coverage to help suck up the sun's rays and keep her body temp as high and keep her as warm as possible. So for those of you who read my Weekly Health tip Yesterday entitled Will Power.....this here now is the essence of everything will power entails...an inspiration and a drive untouchable! All powers that be push those jelly fish away, bring on the sun bright and early and rock it baby! The shores of Key West are rolling out the red carpet for your final strokes up on its tide. GO DIANA GO GO GO, SWIM SWIM SWIM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment