Health tips to keep your body BRILLIANT inside and out!

Make Exercise a Lifestyle Not a Chore!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Olympics and Pilates

More #Pilates at the Olympics! This week so many clients and students said to me they could see a certain exercise in a sport they watched or said omg their core's are so strong! and that means my job is sinking in! Check out who's warming up on the reformer on the USA team!
http://larrybrownsports.com/basketball/lebron-james-pilates-picture/148966
For continued Olympic commentary daily follow me on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/brilliantbodiesbyjulie/97876285775?ref=hl
And what an ending for the USA OLYMPIC SWIM TEAM Two DREAM TEAMS MEN AND WOMEN! I need to win a medal for all this viewing! My heart rate is way to high for doing NOTHING BUT WATCHING TV!! WOOOOHOOOOOOO
It's official I need a meeting..... do they have OVA Olympic Viewers Anonymous? I think i'm gonna start one, for those who get nothing in their lives done for 2 weeks!!!!! up on a Sunday morning at 6:30 watching Olympics, within an hour and a half stressed out as ever watching (what i didn't expect to get caught up in) the US-FR fencing! My name is Julie and I can't stop myself from watching the Olympics.....