Health tips to keep your body BRILLIANT inside and out!
Make Exercise a Lifestyle Not a Chore!
Sunday, September 30, 2012
Form is everything!
Quick Tip: If your gonna do it, do it right! Watching the same man at the gym over and over use a stretching strap to do what he has been taught as the active stretching stretches, I know the routine as many people do it over and over and get no results, go too fast and what makes me crazy is the form! When stretching (AFTER THE BODY IS WARMED UP NEVER PRE-EXERCISE) do not allow the rest of the body to be compromised. For instance while on one's back with the rt leg out to the side attempting to stretch adductors & hamstrings keep your back, hips and entire body including the other leg IN POSITION, flat, controlled, on the ground, stop letting the opposite come along for the ride. Watching someone look at the leg they are stretching and pull and pull and see how high they can get it but not recognize or realize that their entire other side has rolled up and off the floor and they are getting NOTHING OUT OF THE STRETCH make me crazy! Don't compromise, never compromise the body, every stretch should be clean and precise, every exercise should be done with proper posture in the body whether its a bicep curl or running on the treadmill. Be aware of your body focus on the whole. Your only as strong as your weakest part, the human body works as a whole so one thing compromised is a domino effect on the rest. DO IT RIGHT.....MAKE IT RIGHT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aha form is very important, I find myself, when doing exercise, if I can no longer keep the correct form (because I'm worn out), I stop, until I'm rested and can go again! :D
Post a Comment