Second Language learning to give your brain a boost! Back from a wonderful Vacation in Italy I tried my best to speak as much Italian as possible. Not fluent by any means I did my best and I swear it made me feel smarter! Maybe it was my imagination BUT studies show that learning a second language boosts mental stimulation and can help put off neuro-degenerative diseases like Alzheimer's. Learning
a new language helps the brain to form new passageways and connections which without going into too much science IS GOOD! So whether its Rosetta Stone or a text book or the knock off Rosetta (like I used from Costcto), frequency and consistency is key even if its 30 min a day listening to your ipod, knowing that that little amount of learning and challenge for your brain will make you smarter can be a great boost! and NO SAT scores necessary! Caio, Sia Sano!
2 comments:
"que idea tan buena!
Si!
Post a Comment