Health tips to keep your body BRILLIANT inside and out!

Make Exercise a Lifestyle Not a Chore!

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Health Tips from ‪#‎60Minutes‬

       A must see interview, living to 90 and beyond, vitamins did nothing, exercising did! Take it from these people (and the study started in 1981 with over 10,000 people) and this study what good health tips are, not to mention attitude!http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/living-to-90-and-beyond-part-one/
and http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/living-to-90-and-beyond-part-two/ #health #fitness #lifestyle

3 comments:

UI UX Designers Delhi said...

It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

App Development Company London said...

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

Digital Marketing Agency Delhi said...

I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.